Game-Labs Forum

more ships for sale in ports

Heelo, captains. ;)

I have always ask myself why in the ports there are so few boats for sale. I think at least the offer should be increased, which would help new players to progress. My proposal is as follows, suggestions are welcome :):
1. At least one merchant ship
2. Four warships of the seventh and sixth class
3. Three boats of fifth class.
4. A fourth class warship.

Thanks for comments and suggestions.

FLEKI loves you.

• Like 6

at the capitals I agree,  but a lot of them get bought up and with new port perks we aren't posting ships for other nations to come in and buy and take.  

I honestly think Enemy nations should not be able to buy ships in a port unless it's neutral or open up to all.  You would see prob a lot more ships being posted for sale if this was the case.  I hear all the time to not post good ships so alts or the enemy won't buy them.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Wraith said:

My lord, the levels of paranoia in the U.S. nation knows no bounds it seems. 😂

What we really need are ship crafting buy-contracts that people can place for certain ships with a specified build.

Last week I sold a bunch of old ships.  Guess what three of those ships was bought by pirates french that came in with trade ships and left with a war ship.  It's a fact not Paranoia.  I didn't mind cause they where really old build ships that I had in storage.   Others believe it's not to feed ships to our enemy....and I agree you can't do contracts in enemy ports so why should you be able to buy a war ship?  

I do agree we need contracts for ships, but the problem is folks want exact builds and perks so unless the bonus perk was left off cause it's RNG it's hard to get the exact build most want and that is not a standard blue 3/5 ship.