Game-Labs Forum

PB's - efficient counter for denying a fight and griefing

Quite funny... GB is bigger and more powerful than Prussia... by how much? Three times? Four? Even more?

And as Members of the stronger Nation discover the smaller one is able to withstand them quite annoyingly, they publicly complain about their tactics and set bountys on their Ports so they don't have to cap them by themselfes*.

Quite ironic, huh?

I, as an indisputable observer, would expect the larger Nation to deal with some "unorthodox tactics" applied by the smaller...🧐 Hey, you are free to set a PB timer to a time when most Prussian Players are unable to capture Ports. You are free to stay out of PB and wait what's coming. You are free to send just one 6th-rate-driving new Player in there, do PvP somewhere else and hope for the best.

Nobody forced you to capture those two uneconomic Ports in the middle of a small, but smart Nation, nobody forces you to defend them with the best Players you have, nobody forces you to give up gaming time for that. So why you complain? Du you expect everybody to just let you capture his Ports and be fine with that?

*(I understand: capturing might be annoying if somebody does not want to get captured... leave that to the casual noobs...)

EDIT: If somebody wants to increase Hostility cooldown to 3-4 days, i would not complain.

Edited by RedPanther
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Palatinose said:

@vazco you recognize putting in a certain amount of dubs dir being allowed to only flip a port and being screened out penalizes the attacker twice. Most likely they will lose the entire pb fleet in the screening fight and additionally donate 30k dubs to the defender. In that case Hey would anyone aim to go for the pb if you can simply screen and get kills and extra dubs on top? Why would anyone attack "zerg nations"? 

I principially like the idea, it's the players who would kill it though.

I understand this argument. Maybe let's think how to fix it... One solution that comes to my mind:

If you don't get at least 50% br into a PB, and if your nation doesn't participate in any non-ai battle for 50% PB br in close proximity to a port, after PB is finished, your closest port's timer is open for next 2 hours. 

Would this work? If not, how can it be made to work? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RedPanther said:

they publicly complain about their tactics and set bountys on their Ports

I think you messed up threads. Please put your propaganda post in a link below, and discuss only game mechanics in this thread