Game-Labs Forum
Caramon Mayer

ALOHA+BF exploiting game mechanics..

2 minutes ago, Black veil said:

so just to clarify.... BF sent 2 ships in so where aware of who was fighting for Prussia? and then sent more in that even though they didn't want to fight each other then left?

and that's ok?

we fight and focus only clan ALOHA first fckin 24 min of battle.

when we saw that the fight was not fair, we decided to leave it. ALL, this is ALL.

we kill 2 pirates and lose Tutanhamon, and then, when we can - we leave battle. 

U can see few stream ago, where im fight vs banished and clan ALOHA, where i kill banished, they kill me. If we have good battle - we fight each other. We always fight in open see, if we wont this. But if we dont wont, why i must kill my friends or they must kill me? wtf?

U can see on my stream where im fight 3x time vs Ram Dinark.

U can see on my stream or moskal stream where we fight vs each other

hello kitty! U can see on my stream, where im in my alt accaunt kill MY BF CLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and this is not a problem, we play this game for FUN and fck ACTION! 

all that you say here is nonsense and not true. Finish this circus. You look very funny.

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, Black veil said:

so just to clarify.... BF sent 2 ships in so where aware of who was fighting for Prussia? and then sent more in that even though they didn't want to fight each other then left?

and that's ok?

seriously.. we engage and fire at each other for a long time and when we see more of you guys are joining in so it turns into a gank BF dont want to participate in this and decides to disengage, whats your problem about this? Are you mad that BF didnt help you out with a gank?

• Like 2

to be honest nation vs nation battles anywhere should be locked to nation if its the only way to stop this, however we need a population for this, but incidents like this and others do nothing to bring in or keep existing players ;-(

Okay, guess we reach a nice conclusion.

I suggest you go out, in a nice squadron of warships and deliver "justice". 

Hunt them, sink them, take their ports.

Less chess&tribunals, more naval action.

Locked.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Black veil said:

a gank? 2 hercs and a trinc? this is not a gank the battle ended with 2 hercs vs 2 aggis, how do u define whats a gank?

Some people consider 1v1 a gank and complain :). I was once shot by a friendly ship for just passing by a derelict (he thought i am going to cap it).

In the future you might form some sort of friendship with some enemies; you will grow to respect him and he will respect you; and will give you a fair fight or will not fight against you if you are in a unfair situation (to his opinion) 

bpF1ckk.jpg

But once the xmas truce is over he will kill you in the next battle

• Like 18