Game-Labs Forum

Change in Admiralty

I would like a couple of changes in the admiralty. We have modules, books and PvP. This make little sence to me after we have removed PvP marks, unless Admin plan to put in special PvP reward later. Now you have modulers, where only upgrades are and books, where only books are. But of we look on PvP it is both upgrades and books. All cost today Dubloons. My sugestion in to remove PvP and put upgrades in module and book in books.

Pro:

Easier to find what you look for. New players will never be in doubt what they buy.

Con:

Can't realy see anyone.

The other change I would like is put in a tab, where you can buy basic upgrades for reals.

Pro:

Those that hasen't enough Dubloons still have an easier acces to some upgrades.  It remove some of the grind on AI's to still be able to some extend improve your ship, with out of give it the same benefit, as those that use crafted,- ore doubloon bought upgrades.

Con:

It might have an impact on how much you can take from crafted upgrades. It might also limited some players sailing in Ow.

The first part just make more sence to me after patch 27. The second part is partly a bit selfish since I don't grind AI's and neither grind for Dubloons. That said I still think part will be a good thing for casual players and new players.

• Like 2

what you are asking is a complete redevelopment of the admiralty and remove balloons.

i don't think that's going to happen.

they already told us doubloons are here to stay, and we have no clue what will happen.

we just have to wait and see.

i only ask for a Dutch vessel :) 

Edited by Thonys

18 minutes ago, Thonys said:

what you are asking is a complete redevelopment of the admiralty and remove balloons.

i don't think that's going to happen.

they already told us doubloons are here to stay, and we have no clue what will happen.

we just have to wait and see.

Nope, not a redevelopment. Just put book under books and upgrades under moduls(Those under PvP tab.). They should still be bought for Dubloons. But I ask another tab where you can buy basic upgrades for reals.  Soe basicly just move dubloons purchaes upgrades/books in PvP tab to the 2 other tabs. Rename PvP tab to "Real Upgrades"(Feel free to find a better name) and lest us buy basic upgrades there for Reals. 

Edited by staun
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, staun said:

Nope, not a redevelopment. Just put book under books and upgrades under moduls(Those under PvP tab.). They should still be bought for Dubloons. But I ask another tab where you can buy basic upgrades for reals.  Soe basicly just move dubloons purchaes upgrades/books in PvP tab to the 2 other tabs. Rename PvP tab to "Real Upgrades"(Feel free to find a better name) and lest us buy basic upgrades there for Reals. 

perhaps the option to build ships in the shipbuilder with basic upgrades for the cost of reaal

where the buy of independent (basic)upgrades after the build of the ship is done by dublouns at the admiralty .

after all in any ship is a basic pump.(for example)installed on delivery (or sail ,or enhanced hull)

but at the moment that option (you want to introduce is more or less ) is RNG, like strong hull/rig  ecc

but i do like the option to buy them for REaals, dont get me wrong. 

the only thing is, its an overhaul on the development in the combination of the doubloons. and i don't see that happen

i do believe that ship development needs defiantly more love... and attention... it would benefit the game so much more.

specially now the AI is much much stronger in their behavior

Edited by Thonys

I just wish we could do more with VM's than buy permits.  If some one can buy VM's with Doubloons, than why can't I trade VM's back into Doubloons?  Give me something to spend these on, cause SOL''s allread cost you Doubloons why am I haveing to spend VM for the permit too?   So on top of the Doubloons to craft the ship it's costing another 1-3K Doubloons to get the permit.

• Like 4