Game-Labs Forum

Pre-Orders stopped - because Paypal

Still no pre orders. How Much longer

Please stop spamming the forums. It won't get you the answer quicker, it won't make devs magically know when it's all going to roll out, it won't help you or anyone on the forums. I get the excitement and all, and it kind of justify the unfortunate question in itself. What it does not justify is spamming multiple threats with it, while spending the same amount of time and actually reading the topics, you would get your answer.

• Like 1

Because the very question was answered by admin when he posted a news about opening of pre-orders, the top post on the top of news forums?

Since you are so top on everything that is the top of anything, how about you check those time stamps and you may find my question to be posted precisely the minute the admin posted the answer.

As one can clearly see, my question was legitimate at that time. How about you stop harassing people with your ignorance, thanks!

Life is good again!!

Dear Captain

You have successfully purchased "Naval Action". We appreciate the continued trust and support. 

The steam key will be sent to your Paypal email in the near future. We usually send keys on Fridays, but sometimes send them during the week as well.. Please register at our forums if you have not done it yet. This will allow to follow the development and participate in discussions about the product. 

Forum.game-labs.net

If you have problems and have not received the key within a week after purchase please refer to our forums for instructions or send us an email to support@navalaction.com

Happy Sailing!

Game-Labs.

Since you are so top on everything that is the top of anything, how about you check those time stamps and you may find my question to be posted precisely the minute the admin posted the answer.

As one can clearly see, my question was legitimate at that time. How about you stop harassing people with your ignorance, thanks!

Don't get angry........ <_<

Don't get angry........ <_<

Sorry, I was referring to this Mr. Knows-it-all. The question has been answered by the admin, we can stop worrying now if someones question was illegitimate or if someone is angry.  :ph34r:

Now, let's enjoy the game. Mast- und Schotbruch!