Game-Labs Forum

Getting a first rate in PVE

Micromagos

Question

So I recently read an admittedly quite irate review on the steam store page in which the player said that in order to get first rate ships you are required to play PvP as it requires a currency you get in PVP. Is this the case? I was under the impression that you could get a first rate in PVE either by gold purchasing it or by crafting with converted PVE currency?

4 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Micromagos said:

So I recently read an admittedly quite irate review on the steam store page in which the player said that in order to get first rate ships you are required to play PvP as it requires a currency you get in PVP. Is this the case? I was under the impression that you could get a first rate in PVE either by gold purchasing it or by crafting with converted PVE currency?

In PVE (pve server) you can get a first rate by just capturing it from NPCs, buying it from other players or buying permits  for combat marks and craft it yourself.

In PVP (pvp server) you have to use pvp marks or victory marks to acquire a permit, you can also capture it from other players or just buy it for gold from other crafters

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, admin said:

In PVE (pve server) you can get a first rate by just capturing it from NPCs, buying it from other players or buying permits  for combat marks and craft it yourself.

In PVP (pvp server) you have to use pvp marks or victory marks to acquire a permit, you can also capture it from other players or just buy it for gold from other crafters

Okay! Thanks for the info!

Yah I don't get all the butt hurt cause there is always a means to get something. Hell I have over 10 1st rates in redeemables right now. If things get hard up I can easily sale a few of those to folks that aren't PvP/RvR players or trade them for hard to get PvE content drops.  Remember a lot of PvP usefull content is locked behind PvE so this now gives the PvP/RvR guys something to trade with the PvE guys.

@admin you can still get the 1st rates a notes in epic event chest right?

Edited by Sir Texas Sir

4 hours ago, admin said:

Ignore..read it wrong.

Edited by seanjo