Game-Labs Forum

Noob ganking - i know its not a crime

Meraun

So i came back to Naval Action after 1,5 Years break. and i have been trying to get back into the game for 10 Days now on almost a Daily base.

A get gank in Missions were iam getting gank so many times its just pure frustration.  This time by Cocolegrand form FLR Clan.

I know its allowed but i belive its extremly unsporty and bad for a game with a not very stable playerbase to let Toplvl veterans like him do that.

i refused to fight back. and rahter gave my shop th the AI then the Player

Shoud there be a Discussion about this behaviour? Rules of Engagment to aviod this? i mean its

And dont give me the "Go to a PvE server " shit i i like PvP and thats why i play this game.  But refusing new player a change to catch up ingame is just not healthy.

And before he brings it up. i got angry and cursed at him. For that i apolozies.

Edited by Meraun
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Meraun said:

Sweden, i did not know about the Instant close, i tough reeinforcement only kicks in if you are actually Attack by and enemyplay in OW

1. Dont attack AI in the zone = people still can join your battle so dont attack AI in the zone if you want to be allone.

2. Take mission that are in the zone and make sure that the mission is located in the zone (that means sail behind the mission symbol and check if still in zone) = mission close instant only you can join

3. Dont attack someone in the zone = Then you cant call reinforcements

Stick to the 3 rules and nothing can happen to you. Its pure carebear comfort.

Edited by z4ys
  • Like 1