Game-Labs Forum

Excuse my carebearity. But missions is a great way to get some kind of economy started.

Now. Since the reintroduction of safe zones or reinforcement areas. Why would we still need the missions to spread out so far from the place we grab them?

This is just frustrating. Lets face it. If you're looking for something to do you look for missions within the safe zone perimeter. Or pvp outside the safe zone.

Now you probably think "well easy solution would be to disable the ability to cancel missions and grab new ones to get them where you want them" - Wrong. I personally would stop doing missions at all.

I highly doubt im alone on that matter.

On a second note. You could also remove the confirmation popup when you have accepted a mission as you already have confirmation in the mission list where it clearly tells you what type and rank the mission is. I could approve of a proper ENTER function for those "Ok" popups. Less mouse clicks to get there.

• Like 8

My solution = Make ALL missions inside reinforcement zone and make it so players are not able to attack AI ships inside reinforcement zone. Missions give less loot then open world AI so therefor players should not be able to get reinforcements when hunting AI.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Lord Gud said:

My solution = Make ALL missions inside reinforcement zone and make it so players are not able to attack AI ships inside reinforcement zone. Missions give less loot then open world AI so therefor players should not be able to get reinforcements when hunting AI.

Well, Im quite sure we ain't gonna see non-attackable free roaming AI fleets within reinforcement zones. Otherwise Im fine with just anything. Point of this thread is that there's no point in spreading the missions outside the reinforcement zones as players will just keep cancelling and take new ones.

The solution doesn't matter too much.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Aegir said:

In for a penny, in for a pound.

How about making it so that you can enter missions straight from port to spare the waste of time sailing there?

How about instead of heading straight into a mission from port you instantly kill all AI and instantly loot everything. 

1 hour ago, The Red Duke said:

There's a Play button. What about you click the Play button and you get everything ( ships, loot, ranks, ... )  like you would play the game just by clicking the Play button ?

Sarcasm intended.

....and you get a complete refund too at the same time, and a 100% credit for the next Game Labs production.  :P

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Rigge1988 said:

Excuse my carebearity. But missions is a great way to get some kind of economy started.

Now. Since the reintroduction of safe zones or reinforcement areas. Why would we still need the missions to spread out so far from the place we grab them?

This is just frustrating. Lets face it. If you're looking for something to do you look for missions within the safe zone perimeter. Or pvp outside the safe zone.

Now you probably think "well easy solution would be to disable the ability to cancel missions and grab new ones to get them where you want them" - Wrong. I personally would stop doing missions at all.

I highly doubt im alone on that matter.

On a second note. You could also remove the confirmation popup when you have accepted a mission as you already have confirmation in the mission list where it clearly tells you what type and rank the mission is. I could approve of a proper ENTER function for those "Ok" popups. Less mouse clicks to get there.

Very simple, to feed the capital waters gankers, you are the added content for them. 

Image result for feeding frenzy

1 hour ago, Rigs said:

Very simple, to feed the capital waters gankers, you are the added content for them. 

Well, you just keep taking new missions until they're inside the safe zone.

Two ways to see a solution.

Either you make them spread less. (Like taking missions in gustavia will popup in the settlement like you're going there doing a solo mission with your 1st rate) *I also know sarcasm*

Or you take back what we had before. If you take missions and cancel them they will popup at the same place until you go out and complete them.

Edited by Rigge1988