Game-Labs Forum

Where is the honor? Where's the fun?

36 minutes ago, Chakal16 said:

Well welcome to Naval Action, i've been ganked by 11+ ships several times and never cried about it, next time you will learn to move in group or use other routes, this is how the game actually works and you only have 3 options, learn about it and accept it, go to PvE, or don't play. Nothing more nothing less.

I've never been sunk by a gank because i know how it works and only sailed fast ships ( sad meta of this game ) but new players don't have a group or simply don't want to play a game that evolves around how many cowards can form the biggest gank fleet and thus they choose the last option more often than not - they don't play. Just because something happened to you doesn't mean it's good or right, it's a flawed logic. So while you circlejerk with your losersquad about another sunken basic cutter and think it's all good and right, that's another new player that might quit. The game works the way players play it. You're blaming the game for little sissies that only go for easy kills. It is the attitude of the veteran players that ruins the game for new players.

You don't get what the OP is talking about mate... he is simply pointing out that this cowardly ganking "pvp" is a main reason for the games steadily declining playerbase and even the devs know this very well and try to help the situation, if you look at the latest update discussions.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, George Washington said:

We can, I will make new topic about it soon. 

Keep in mind, it needs to be a crowd pleaser. If you can convince PvP-ers and RvR-ers to come along, then we are gold.

(Yes I saw the original post. ;))

Enough already with the "go to PVE", it has nothing to do with I tried to expose
I like PVP and PB (have not I already said that I really like this game?).
In fact, the consti they robbed me was captured by me to other player, when I was part of a defense fleet of La Habana

This is about to protect (or don´t gank) the players when they leave the missions , which is the fastest way to progress in this game.
Please devs @admin, include this suggestion in the new mega-patch, it will be the easiest way in the history of video games 
to get better reviews and more retention:

On 22/8/2017 at 2:05 PM, Ruy Lopez said:

The best solution is in the Devs side: please, increase the time you cannot attack or be attacked to 5 minutes and / or implement hyper-speed  when leaving a mission.

Edited by Ruy Lopez