Game-Labs Forum

Upgrades only 'permanent' after leaving port for the first time?

[Moderator: I have just noticed that something similar was alrdy suggested. Please delete thread, thank you!]

Hey,

I think it would be a nice little idea to make 'permanent upgrades' like copper plating and alike only permanent once you have left the port for the first time. 

It would allow players to experiment with upgrades and their effects on ship stats, for example. There're also certain issues that you could avoid this way like two perma modules that are not allowed on the same ship, for example.

After leaving port for the first time a pop up window like 'you don't have guns/any repairs' would appear informing the player that he is about to install the perma mod permanently on his ship. 

[Moderator: I have just noticed that something similar was alrdy suggested. Please delete thread, thank you!]

Edited by HarryButpain
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, Wraith said:

I miss you and Willy Pete. There's a Pagan on PVP Global but I'm sure he's an impostor. We have no real pyrates on the server and all the cabin boys across the Caribbean are getting very complacent.. bordering on the cheeky. They need the fear of Pete in them for us to keep them in line!

I remember Pagan, he was a Frenchman originally. Not an imposer, but an incredible coincidence. As for the cabin boys… I'm NOT a pice of meat! You can't just turn me on and off like a switch! Besides, I have a headache. I'm going shopping *Slams the door*