Game-Labs Forum

False accusation

On behalf of @Sir Texas Sir, who would like the Tribunal to be more strict over false accusations.

Could the Tribunal please take a look at the false accusation made in

by the accuser @Sir Texas Sir.

We are both equally gratified with whatever punishment the Tribunal sees fit.

Yours gracefully,

@Sir Texas Sir and @Skully

• Like 1

Like you got room to speak.  My post was about something some one did in game that was a big sketchy.   What I talk about is folks that constantly saying exploits and cheats with no proof over and over.   Really with post like this from you Tribunal has become a joke.   It is not meant for half a nation to post on stuff without proof and just there views.   

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

My post was about something some one did in game that was a big sketchy.

I believe the post by @BallsOfSteel is in similar vain.

The joke is already on the Tribunal for them trying to figure out who is playing whom. Instead of a medium to find and address gameplay issues, it has rather become an objective to try and get folks banned.

My earlier post was exactly that. A joke to remind the Tribunal how it is badly instituted. In it Jean Paul self-incriminated him and I only accused him of being a childish liar to which admin agreed.

Maybe I should write a guide "how to Tribunal" equal to my gankers guide.

But I think it would be better to get to real discussions to fix stuff. And the primary fix is: relief the Tribunal of having to deal with this horseshit.

Edited by Skully

It is unacceptable to make frivolous Tribunal posts, wasting vontunteers' time, on a Sunday no less, to try to "make a point."

If you wish to have a discussion about how Tribunals are done, make the thread.  Do not try to play mind games.

• Like 6