Game-Labs Forum

Launch Naval Action thru Steam

ecomake123

The Game, Naval action shows up on steam UI. I right click game beneath 'Library' word (highlighted) choose to open  'properties' from there I select " VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES " shows 100% complete "all files successfully validated"

I then select "close" and get choice of "General/updates/local files/betas"

under "General" i get " to set launch options" which I select, to recieve the message; (These options are for advanced users only.)

So i go back to library highlighted User Interface select "play" Play Naval action bullet point is preselected.

I select play and get ;( in Red lettering) Captains, Do not use redeemable s if you plan to delete characters to change name or Nation. XP is no longer saved if you delete a player. Use them wisely and ask in chat if you have a question about it. servers names was changed from "PvP Two" to "Pvp Global " "Pvp one EU to Pvp USA" EU.

Shard selection-- status- ------------population -ping

Name                   working -            med            48 ms

Pvp Eu                 working               low             48 ms

PVe                      working                

PvE Global           working               low             107 ms

Refresh                                                    select

Exit

Revision:36758.CleanOWProd.x64

I,d be very gr8full if anyone coould guide me here . How to Launch Naval action PC with Steam or without them. Regards Lloyd (ecomake123)

Depending on which server you want to play on you either press PvP Eu (the server is located in Europe), Pve (I think the server is located in eastern US) or PvP Global (server is located in Eastern US). When you have pressed either of these and select you will get up a new dialog (this one) a499b25f0926e48185a294320d0505c5.png 

(dialog is a word in UI industry as a new window sort of) were you will have about 3 buttons and you press the "create" you will get a new dialog (this one) bde8d7913b1259dd23e40b2cceb10e08.png 

which you see that you select your nation, enter name etc and then you press the create button and you then have created your character on that server. Then you will go back to the screen you were on prior to the create new character one and you press on your character and then start.

37 minutes ago, Prater said:

Select a server, then click select.  Then you can create a character.

When I create a character no matter how random it says  "player creation error " "such player already exists" or "such player already belongs to account ".. It can't be  I haven't seen the game yet because i can't get over this  problem

41 minutes ago, Tomms123 said:

Depending on which server you want to play on you either press PvP Eu (the server is located in Europe), Pve (I think the server is located in eastern US) or PvP Global (server is located in Eastern US). When you have pressed either of these and select you will get up a new dialog (this one) a499b25f0926e48185a294320d0505c5.png 

(dialog is a word in UI industry as a new window sort of) were you will have about 3 buttons and you press the "create" you will get a new dialog (this one) bde8d7913b1259dd23e40b2cceb10e08.png 

which you see that you select your nation, enter name etc and then you press the create button and you then have created your character on that server. Then you will go back to the screen you were on prior to the create new character one and you press on your character and then start.

It says "You are not allowed to create a new character,  delete existing on

e." How ?

You can only select one server.

Also if it says "such player already exists" that means someone else already got that name.

"such player already belongs to account " this means you already created a character on that server.

llowed to create a new character,  delete existing one." This you select the character you created and then press the button removed in this screen a499b25f0926e48185a294320d0505c5.png