Game-Labs Forum

Fake Trader

1 hour ago, C0deX said:

How about if we could build fake trader ships?

The enemy sees ow the trader brig. But it's a camouflaged battleship with crew strength and armament like a navy brig.

As Mr. Ahhnold said.  The Trader Brig is a Brig with 60 crew instead of 110, and has the exact same guns as a Brig.  So you can mount 16 6lb guns and 2 6lb chasers.  You only need 36 men for those guns too.. so you have men to spare for sailing.  

Trust me it is a bit of a challenge being in a Lynx and trying to tackle an armed Trader Brig or Trader Snow.  

This would be a great pirate skill.  Ceratian ships that have a trade version can look like that trade version.   

Lynx - Trader Lynx

Cutter - Trader Cutter

Brig - Trader Brig

Snow - Trader Snow

Maybe even 

Bell Poule = LVG?   

When you see it on the open sea and they have the perk activated all you see is an AI trader. It's not until you attack it that shows it's a player.  Though we could have it just show as a plaer in that ship, but most folks start to learn who the trickster are and know it's a trap when they see certain player names.  I mean if you see

Curse [BLACK] Sir Texas Sir

Trader Snow

Your prob going to think that bastard got me last week with his hidden snow...it's a trap or I heard about him and his trap ship....going to stay clear of that one. 

• Like 1

we

1 hour ago, C0deX said:

The enemy sees ow the trader brig. But it's a camouflaged battleship with crew strength and armament like a navy brig.

I had fake trader before wipe.Indiana or Lgv, crew space,hammock, 6pd or 4 pd guns, gold marine and few upgrades.When a brave pirate was y it was a big surprise for him.XDDDD

On 6/26/2017 at 6:48 AM, C0deX said:

No thanks we ha e enough MAGIC in game already with the Bow Figures