Game-Labs Forum

Pool about Conquest Marks remove

Remove Conquest Marks at all and give more PvP marks in Port Battles?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Remove Conquest Marks at all and give more PvP marks in Port Battles?

• yes, it would be a good idea.
    • no, leave it as it is now
    • others, comment

as title says i want to know how many people think like me that this would be a nice solution to the actually meta of port flipping and pension marks, giving BluePrints and Permits only for PvP marks and giving more marks in port battles (like 3x more).

• Like 2

Said it a few times but get rid of pvp/conquest marks altogether and just give pvp points so you can give small amounts to players who fight well - actually incentivise exciting pvp action rather than "winning" being the only thing that matters all the time :)

The control/capture of a port should be enough without forcing players to farm them, just give regular pvp points/marks and massively increase the cost of buying SoLS with them.

• Like 5

Conquest marks are promoting some griefing between people in the nations. Some people are entering in arranged battles without invitation and such. No mechanics were provided for avoid this and they are protected by green label. This add more toxic behaviour in the national chat too.

Edited by Siegfried
  • Like 3

the point of the problem is not the conquest marks or the pvp marks or the hello kitty marks, the problem is the fact that a small group of players can have infinite amount of conquest marks(the rarest marks type) not firing a single shot exploiting the feature of pension with another small group of players; thats the F. reason u see full fleet of 1st after 2 weeks of playing.

so my pool was about remove conquest marks because we not need them at all, why some1 should receive such a good thing because he just entered an empty port battle?

WE NEED MERITOCRACY in this beautiful game ffs! u are good at pvp in a pvp server? well u have the marks and u can build the top tier ships. u are bad at pvp ? well u will need more time than a better player.

30 , 40 , 50 or more conquest marks per day because a clan entered an empty pb? what the hello kitty u have in mind? how can u think ppl will not abuse this system?

with the wipe and all the changes to rvr and roe and teleports and lobby u want ppl back in OW doing some good PvP and now u introduce this toxic mechanic?

i dont understand...

• Like 1

Conquest marks are a good incitation for nations, clans & groups to not stay in status-quo too long, they are a good thing and may reduce the 1st rate production spam during wars.

Yet permits & blueprint price may need to be adjusted. I would say, maybe rated ships permits should cost both conquest & pvp marks to balance a bit nations sitting with lots of ports & nations with good pvpers but less ports under control.

There is no need for any kind of "repair" for this system right now.

SoLs are VERY VERY expensive to make, receiving the pension or not.

Losing one is a painful matter for single player, and losing several or many, in a port battle where you are not able to successfully defend the region,even for a big clan even more painful.

Give the working system more time to see how this will change the conquest, if at all.