Game-Labs Forum

no exp on Global server

WySoSerieus

me and my friends wanted to switch to global server due to PB restriction . now i find out that i didnt get my xp on there. Its still there in the EU server and also on the PVE server, but didn't transfer to the Global server like promised. Any Devs able to help me out on this issue???  Not gonna start all over again  , and I probably wont ...love this game and I have talked to several friends who did get thier xp  , of the 4 guys iam playing with iam the only one without my previous earned 83333 xp ... just want my exp back...

i also made a bug report and checked all other chars on other server earlier today and they have the redeembles but they are boring restricted servers after the wipe with teh new adjustments...

o7

1 hour ago, WySoSerieus said:

me and my friends wanted to switch to global server due to PB restriction . now i find out that i didnt get my xp on there. Its still there in the EU server and also on the PVE server, but didn't transfer to the Global server like promised. Any Devs able to help me out on this issue???  Not gonna start all over again  , and I probably wont ...love this game and I have talked to several friends who did get thier xp  , of the 4 guys iam playing with iam the only one without my previous earned 83333 xp ... just want my exp back...

i also made a bug report and checked all other chars on other server earlier today and they have the redeembles but they are boring restricted servers after the wipe with teh new adjustments...

o7

If you are dutch on global we have a good group of guys that will help you with XP to where you wont even notiuce

8 hours ago, Thonys said:

did you synchronize the server before the wipe?

I got a feeling we are going to get more and more folks that didn't pay attention to news and patches return and won't have chars on one or the other servers.

The good thing is with the stupid Knowledge tree thing you will get your grinding started in the small ships and as you level you will unlock your ships instead of having to go back into those little ships like the rest of us.  The good thing is you will hit RA before you get to the 2nd slot of the Connie.

• Like 1

yes we all did play atleast one battle jsut like they told us to do before the wipe .. because we werent sure where we wanted to go afterwards..

now the other guys did have everything accept for me ..... wich is sad and makes me feel unwanted..

also to bad that not even one moderator replied .. really good aswell ..

dumb rule changes .. bad xp transfers ... ignored by moderators ..  etc etc etc

dissapointed in this game ..?? Hell yeah ..

one big money grab i think this is .......