Game-Labs Forum

Sea Lords Royal Navy

new-coat-of-arms-wht.png

God Save the KING  

Admiralty House - LONDON

************ [sLRN] *************

Welcome to Sea Lords Royal Navy [sLRN] and thank you for your interest in joining our illustrious group. We are a rapidly growing band of like minded individuals of varying experience and expertise, who like to indulge in a little light role playing in a friendly, disciplined and co-operative environment and blowing the enemy to to hell and back! A lack of experience is no barrier to joining as we are happy to assist you to become one of the finest Captains on the Great and Narrow seas. 

Please also note our code of conduct which may be found here..Code of Conduct

STEP 1: Create an Application

http://forum.sealordsvf.org/index.php?/forum/93-slrn-sea-lords-royal-navy-officer-recruitment/

IMPORTANT :

• Fill out all the information. Failure on any of these elements or missing entries will not allow us to continue your application.

• TEAMSPEAK is mandatory! Contact a member of the SLRN Fleet in-game [hail SLRN in Brit chat] you will be given our TS details.

• We only accept British Captains with a minimal rank of 1st Lieutenant and above. However this doesn't mean you cannot sail with us until you reach said rank.

• Your sponsor must post in your application post before we can proceed with your application. The Sponsor must be a Full Member (SLRN rank: Master & Commander or above). Without a sponsor you cannot join us!

• Character or In Game Name 
  • Age Range (20's, 30's, etc):
  • General Geographic Location (UK, USA, etc):
  • Normal playing times (Local Time): Example 12:00 GMT
  • Are you interested in crafting?
  • Naval Action Rank:
  • Do you have a working mic and willing to talk? (Y/N)
  • Gaming Experience (to assess likely ability and potential training requirements):
  • Reason for application to the Sea Lords Royal Navy:
  • SLRN member sponsor's name:

All Captains may be called to pvp to defend our king and country!

STEP 2: Sail with us!

• Once your application has been approved you will be assigned to the fleet for additional training.
  • You will be required to sail with us over a short period of time [min 1 week].
  • Failure of being active and contributing to the SLRN Fleet will postpone your promotion and may cause your recruitment to be canceled.
  • Like 1

Hey old salty SLRN,

After my adventures in the new Great South Land of the Holy Spirit... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_Fernandes_de_Queirós 

Where I had to rescue CPT Bligh,.....https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Bligh

then help him with the new colon at New South Wales.

I have now received my "calling" to evangelised the Young nation of America.

The President and the wonderful brave men that has helped start this wonderful republic has become very dear to me.

So I'm back sailing in the beautiful fresh and rich seas of Charleston, Port Royal and the Gulf.

Lets keep those pirates in check and of course those French and Danes.

sailing with you