Game-Labs Forum

PVP and PVE server merge could be like this

I know there are some players are not interesting in PVP, but hell I cant understand why some of you would like to spent your time in the PVE server, such as things like fighting with NPC? (well, you could also fighting with NPC in PVP server)  

If there is a  high DOF sanbox gaming, i might understand you, but you cant build your kingdom, establish your commerce and grow your fleet there, why some of you still there? Finaly some of you might feel boring, boring then AFK, why dont you try face to the world and enjoy PVP? You will find more thing here than PVE server.

So i would like to suggest No PVE server anymore, but add Neutral in PVP server for some players not interesting in PVP( Neutral players coundnt attack anyone and cant attack by anyone), they can do anythings like before in the PVE server, but they will have a chance to decide pledge loyalty to a nation or keep Neutral when the rank head to the top.

Edited by DekomoriDesu

16 minutes ago, DekomoriDesu said:

So i would like to suggest No PVE server anymore, but add Neutral in PVP server for some players not interesting in PVP( Neutral players coundnt attack anyone and cant attack by anyone), they can do anythings like before in the PVE server, but they will have a chance to decide pledge loyalty to a nation or keep Neutral when the rank head to the top.

Hello 

The problem is this. Merging PVE and PVP servers could be viable (possible). But... the amount of work needed to make it work is big, and we better spend it elsewhere. Basically we could ruin PVP experience AND ruin pve experience by this merge - forcing us to tune tune tune the tunings. Instead of improving battles or adding more content. 

• Like 10

Just now, admin said:

Hello 

The problem is this. Merging PVE and PVP servers could be viable (possible). But... the amount of work needed to make it work is big, and we better spend it elsewhere. Basically we could ruin PVP experience AND ruin pve experience by this merge - forcing us to tune tune tune the tunings. Instead of improving battles or adding more content. 

Yup, but I still hoping to see my suggest could launch after the final release.  You know shunting player to different servers always not the best solution to the game which need more population. 

Just now, Donnerschock said:

Neutral Nation is the worst thing you could introduce, you would see a lot of spies everywhere and you are not able to attack them.

could be some of areas would see many Neutral flag but cant go so far as to everywhere, i think most of players would be a normal nation and fighting each

Some people just don't like PVP at all.  I remember one person posting on here that because they were disabled, or something to that effect, they stuck to just the PVE server. Why alienate 100 of the 600-700 players (or less bc of alts) that we have now?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, admin said:

Hello 

See I like this response as the reason your not doing it at this time.  Maybe this mean we will see the Testbed updated sooner than by the 10th and maybe a small patch of some things that are on the testbed right now?  Like the Pirate vs Pirate and maybe the ship structure stuff.  Hell even the Marks so we can test them on a more large scale since some of it hard to test and I hate to say it I would love to test some of the ships "MY WAY OF BUILDING." Not the ships redemables...they are nice but not one is a build I would use in game for the most part.

I don't think the neutral nation thing would work, the system they came up with sounded like the best option if they plan to ever merge the servers, but per the post sounds like they don't plan to do that.  Just don't be complaining folks when you get no new content over what is being made over on the PvP servers.

• Like 1