Game-Labs Forum

2 Questions....Maybe 3...or

When the wipe happens:

Will you still be the same nationality you are now??

If you are the same nationality can you change, and if you do do you you lose everything??

Why can't we be given a starting amount of gold?  I can see where it would be difficult to keep track of and transfer your existing gold but I worked for what I got...At least give a million or 2 to get started again.  That would be easy to do...just type in "Give everybody 2 Million"!!!!    See....Easy!!

The reason why we don't get to keep our gold and they probably won't give free money to everybody is because the wipe is happening in order to test the new economy.

Regarding nationality, I imagine that you keep it - unless they wipe the servers so clean that we will all have to recreate our characters with only the level and crafting XP that is stored on Steam, something that would actually make sense to reduce the clutter. If they don't do that, you'll still be able to change nation, because right after the server wipe you will have nothing except your new redeemables that could be lost by recreating/rerolling your character. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Tacticus said:

When the wipe happens:

If you are the same nationality can you change, and if you do do you you lose everything??

Why can't we be given a starting amount of gold?  I can see where it would be difficult to keep track of and transfer your existing gold but I worked for what I got...At least give a million or 2 to get started again.  That would be easy to do...just type in "Give everybody 2 Million"!!!!    See....Easy!!

i would advise you to check the Russian site ,,and ask the question there .the devs dont have time to answer everyone's questions . if you dont speak russian ,,theres plenty of online tools that can help you

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Grundgemunkey said:

i would advise you to check the Russian site ,,and ask the question there .the devs dont have time to answer everyone's questions . if you dont speak russian ,,theres plenty of online tools that can help you

The salt is strong with this one.

I speak Russian and I have read the devs' RU forum posts for years. They post on the English boards more often by a factor of 2 or 3.

If anything it's the Russian members of the community that have reason to complain. Numerous gameplay announcements and patch notes were never posted in the Russian forum at all, and needed to be translated by volunteers. Shared threads such as the ship poll are in English only, no Russian anywhere. The Testing forum is entirely English.

Bad advice.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Tacticus said:

When the wipe happens:

Wipe probably happens the 20th of April

Same nationality no problem if you want to change feel free manually by yourself but if you change you will keep your XP (Normaly) 

The reason for a gold wipe is that is to easy to have money, too much money in NA world, so they want to have a fresh start as the beginning, 2 millions is unnecessary for the beginning 

20 hours ago, maturin said:

The salt is strong with this one.

I speak Russian and I have read the devs' RU forum posts for years. They post on the English boards more often by a factor of 2 or 3.

If anything it's the Russian members of the community that have reason to complain. Numerous gameplay announcements and patch notes were never posted in the Russian forum at all, and needed to be translated by volunteers. Shared threads such as the ship poll are in English only, no Russian anywhere. The Testing forum is entirely English.

Bad advice.

no salt ... im only passing on advice that i was given on another thread :)