Game-Labs Forum

Weekly Updates

Just thought I would post the above answer from admin a few days ago. This means that updates or not there is only a few weeks of pain left to endure. 

I know it is damned hard to wait. But I imagine it would be better in the final weeks before trials for the devs to focus hard.

Once the public beta (sea trials) is out from there (by end of november) we should all get to play and give feedback and every update will come straight to your doorstep when it arrives.

So in a few weeks the updates should speak for themselves. The game seems like it will just keep developing from there while interest remains.

I dont think you are 100% fair to the admins.

Altho not giving weekly updates directly they respond to many questions here in the forums.

Also there is a whole thread about the ideas behind fleet action/ fleet commander's options. Thats a very new thread.

I know its not as apparent at first glance. But you find a lot information in recent threads when you have alook around.

The SC wich are shown here are pretty old by now.

But Trincomalee was posted at the same time and went ingame this build. so we might see the Ontario in one of the next few patches. Satissima Trinidad mb, too but I think she needs a lot more work since she is HUUGE.