Game-Labs Forum

Rio Chico not found in exit to friendly port getting the same paints

Paulus de Boskabouter

1. If you use the function - exit to friendly port around Rio Chico you will either be tped to caracas or la orchilla (as dutch player). Its like Rio Chico is not in the port list

2. 6 of the 8 paints i got were belle poule? Starting to feel like theres something than bad luck happening here.

Edited by Paulus de Boskabouter
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Paulus de Boskabouter said:

2. 6 of the 8 paints i got were belle poule? Starting to feel like theres something than bad luck happening here.

I would happily trade you a belle poule paint for a St Pavel Paint. I get them every time.

42 minutes ago, Paulus de Boskabouter said:

1. If you use the function - exit to friendly port around Rio Chico you will either be tped to caracas or la orchilla (as dutch player). Its like Rio Chico is not in the port list

1. Bug has been confirmed - will be investigated.

2. Awards are random, this must be indeed a bad luck

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ink said:

1. Bug has been confirmed - will be investigated.

2. Awards are random, this must be indeed a bad luck

Few nights ago, I was twice teleported from Pampatar to La Orchila instead of Carriacou like everybody else. PVP2. Pirate nation. All territories were Dutch. Sounds like La Orchila have some misterious magnetism :)

Edited by koltes