Game-Labs Forum

Bot Game Play Corruption

Hello dear Developers and honest players,

sadly we found a prove of illegal game corruption. The player Barreskogen (Swedish faction) is obviously using a bot in leveling up his alter ego. Though his rank is kaptn (max. crew 250) his Bucentaure was fully crewed (882 men). F11 report is sent and video evidence is given by the following link:

Best Regards to all honest players

Donjuan

• Like 2

I think once there was a bug where every player was given full amount of crew, 1100. So he might have just gotten back to the game, and still had that full crew to play with, and redeemed his buc. Only explanation I could think of.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, michelderuyterr said:

happend few days a go, played 1000 hours and its odd since a week orso. a niagara can not demast a niagra with 1 shot when mast are 100% LOL

you got a vid of that? sounds interesting

• Like 1

Donjuan and other Captains

Trying to find or prove evidence is sometimes quite hard. And also someone pointed out early it might simply not be the case. Here are some pointers to help.

If you think you've being a victum of a BOT attack... do these steps

Return to a port asap. Don't enegage in any other fight activity.

Write down the event in as much detail as possible.

Then retreive your BulletLog from your STEAM Library. If you don't know how, read my "Penetration Armor and Structure" guide on STEAM last section.

Look through the event log and see if you see anything that sticks out... ie you fire fulll broadsides and all cannons completely miss while enemy fires at same time and he hits 100% with all 100% damage. This is the type of thing you are looking for.

Also, probably you might notice a complete loss of ship control for 5 seconds before an engaement but in the battle screen. You may just put it down to a high ping spike. But also needs noting.

I have other tools but cannot mention details as yet. But for the moment I hope this helps. NA needs a clean up before launch and players who use them don't realise the actual damage they are doing to the game as whole.

let me know how you get on.

Norfolk nChance

This is not a cheat, it is a legacy thing - it happened because Captain Barreskogen have not played since june before the crew management was implemented. It should be fixed itself after first couple of battles.

Captain Norfolk, all data that can influence battle outcome is server sided, there are no confirmed evidence of cheating usage so far

• Like 8