Game-Labs Forum

Ocean Wars (Facebook Game) Using Naval Action Assets

I'm not sure this is the best place to post this but the Facebook game Ocean wars is using a video of gameplay from Naval Action to try and sell their game in a sponsored facebook post. They have also done this to Tempest previously. I believe this is copyright infringement.

People have been pointing it out in the comments that the game isn't ocean wars and the assets are from Naval action.

I tried to copy the video link but it just went directly to signing up for their game, which caused me to lose the video all together, so apologies but I have no visual evidence, I will keep an eye out for it happening again. I have spent the last hour or so trying to find the post again, but Ocean wars seem to hide their adverts unless they pop as a sponsored post directly.

I Hope this Helps, Merry Christmas to the team.

Edited by Fluffy Fishy
  • Like 6

Thanks Borch,

If anyone sees it you can comment on it, then you can find a link to that comment and the video in the activity register on the drop down menu next to the security settings at the top bar.

I have been refreshing my page looking for it to pop up again with no success so far.