Game-Labs Forum

Players drop when I am winning and I get no credit on win

gvales

Ok...what the hell...people keep dropping early in the game when I'm killing them, and I get no promotion even though it says I get the Victory...and the opponent doesn't get a demotion???? Glitch???? It seems they do it on purpose...on guy Codex keeps doing it!

Yes, seems to happen to others as well. Hopefully in the next release the devs will implement some penalty or at least stats to show when this happens.

Its an issue that comes up in all multiplayer games online so I expect the devs have some other games they can look at to see how they avoid this being an issue. We don't want the Smurf issue either when someone gets a second account and just fights it , quiting each time early to boost their own scores so there has to be some minimum time of battle for it to register.

Battle lasts less than 5 mins - no one gets any penalty

One side quits after 5 mins - they lose, the other side wins and get VP's

Something like that.

• Like 2

A guy who drops is admitting the defeat. Anytime he drops he should take the loss and his opponent be credited for the win.

I'd just fix it so that a player can be given a reputation by his opponent, so players can actually avoid players who play tricks. Also, a boost in points for players who complete the whole battle (regardless of the defeat) seems a good incentive.

• Like 1

I have suggested a Leaderboard for these guys that drop out when they know they're beat! The Leaderboard of Shame!

A guy who drops is admitting the defeat. Anytime he drops he should take the loss and his opponent be credited for the win.

I'd just fix it so that a player can be given a reputation by his opponent, so players can actually avoid players who play tricks. Also, a boost in points for players who complete the whole battle (regardless of the defeat) seems a good incentive.

Also the shameless blighters that "sneak" VP's com'on this is a historical battle never noticed Jackson/Forrest para-dropping videts

or skirmishers and sit on there arse to win Victory, just to Gamey Imho  :angry: