Game-Labs Forum

GREEN ON GREEN in Epic Mission.

About 30 mins ago at around 16:30 CST on 12/12/2016 I had left my battle screen after a battle in the PvE event.  Since I was damage and didn't have crew med-kits and repair I was going to leave the zone and go get patched up.  Some US players saw me and started a run.  I was able to get out of the PvP event area and figured they pull off, but a few stayed with me. Knowing I won't make it back to a friendly port I hit a Epic Event.

[NPG]JD Shot's in a Victory with a Pirate Frigate AI entered along with [ASP]Ian Ross Struan. (Ian left the fight shortly after it started.)

I made a joke about joining together to fight the fleet since they had joined on our side and how the Pirate flag looked good on them. I was moving over toe JD Shot's to get a screen shot of him with a pirate flag.  When he got next to me he gave me a full broad side into my sails.  I have attached pictures the start to show that we where on the same team.  Screen shots of him firing upon me.  The screen shots of the damage he did with the sail shots in battle log.  Than the last one is the battle end. I never fired upon him, but did stick around until he left the battle to make sure more wasn't done and that he got out safe.

20161212162848_1.jpg

20161212163410_1.jpg

20161212163712_1.jpg

20161212165716_1.jpg

Edited by Sir Texas Sir
  • Like 1