Game-Labs Forum

connection issue with the chat

Lord Vicious

I recently changed my provider i got a fiber 100mb connection, no firewall no antivirus (i disabled them)

every 20 mins i lose connection with the in game chat,  i not lose connection with the game only with the chat, can i have the ip of the chat server so i can check with my provider if there is an issue of connection towards that?

I recently changed my provider i got a fiber 100mb connection, no firewall no antivirus (i disabled them)

every 20 mins i lose connection with the in game chat,  i not lose connection with the game only with the chat, can i have the ip of the chat server so i can check with my provider if there is an issue of connection towards that?

Issue is Definitely on your router side. I would go into router settings and inspect what is on and off.

Edited by SteelSandwich
Removed offtopic

In steam when you start naval action pick the fourth option (Report Connection Test). 

• Like 2

Please send F11 report too.

Also check this workaround:

Please check that router/software is not blocking ports 7770, 8089, 5672, 5222, 8080, 21020-21036, 7401-7600 for the game, also turn off all programs which use internet heavily (like torrent programs, netflix clients), disable antivirus, turn off k9 web protection filter or similar to that filters, also, you can try to put your router into DMZ mode

Could you also try to check if you have any issues in other online games?

Please send F11 report too.

Also check this workaround:

Could you also try to check if you have any issues in other online games?

Man  i play online since 1996, i know how to check stuff, no offence, i am looking for something more then turn off your emule/torrent,      wich btw not gonna do anything on a 100mb fiber connection with a program that split the bandwith and give priority to ts3 na etc.

All other games are fine and my conn in game is fine i ping 20-25 and never got any lag spike is just the chat,   can be a port issue  dunno what it use 

nevermind fixed it was a port upnp issue on the router config