Game-Labs Forum

Leaving clan as creator.

CubanB

How does a clan creator leave the clan without character deletion or destroying the clan? The original clan creator left and I became the creator. I do not have the time nor the skill to fill this position but do not want to screw over the rest of the clan members that are going to stay. The only way of not doing that seems to be to have the next creator as the only officer in the clan and delete my character. That is a terrible option, I did not want to be clan creator nor was I asked. Please help.

Unfortunately, at the moment there are only two option - the current clan leader delete his character or disband the whole clan (in the first case leadership will be transfered to an officer). We might add some options in the future to adress this issue.

How does a clan creator leave the clan without character deletion or destroying the clan? The original clan creator left and I became the creator. I do not have the time nor the skill to fill this position but do not want to screw over the rest of the clan members that are going to stay. The only way of not doing that seems to be to have the next creator as the only officer in the clan and delete my character. That is a terrible option, I did not want to be clan creator nor was I asked. Please help.

leave the clan 

new founder will be assigned

then rejoin as the common officer.

leave the clan 

new founder will be assigned

then rejoin as the common officer.

You cannot leave, I have tried. I must delete my character or destroy the clan.

Unfortunately, at the moment there are only two option - the current clan leader delete his character or disband the whole clan (in the first case leadership will be transfered to an officer). We might add some options in the future to adress this issue.

I thought these were my only options. This really needs to be addressed.

You cannot leave, I have tried. I must delete my character or destroy the clan.

I thought these were my only options. This really needs to be addressed.

yeah

good point. founder can leave the clan only by destroying it :)

(or you can reappoint new leadership by suicide)

well enjoy your leadership for some time. You were appointed by god and country. And wait for the new button.

• Like 3