Game-Labs Forum

Release date for Early Access

The poor devs must be killing themselves to make that 21st deadline. Of course I hope they do, but all will depend on the winds and tides.

Pretty sure there is no "deadline". Im sure admin would like to have it done on the 21st but i highly doubt that will change the pace of anything.

But who has said that 21st it´s the date????

I think its the Anniversary of Trafalgar battle. Admin already said it will be a tough date to reach but I don't think they denied that it was their goal release date either. ;)

I don't think that there should be too much emphasis on this because then people shall just disappoint themselves. They are doing an incredibly good job at the present moment and so they should just continue with what they are doing and not rush to release the game until they are fully satisfied that it is at a level to do so. Should it require an extra week or even a month then the anticipation shall remain all the same.

• Like 1

One thing is for sure they won't just slap it together and send out something that is inferior, even if it means taking a little longer.

And I for one am counting on that!  A quality product over an early time to market product, especially since NA does not have any competition at the moment.