Game-Labs Forum

Fleet UI issues

ironhammer500

So i tried to use the fleet feature when i found the ship i put in fleet my redeemed Bucentare did not come with me i tried to dismiss it thinking that it would remove it from the fleet, instead it deleted the ship, Is it possible to get the ship back again? It was redeemed the day before with nothing on it and no dura lose, the logs should show that. There was no warning on the UI that the ship will be deleted no tips or hints on the fleet screen, this is a major issue if it is not addressed with proper tool tips/warnings.

Captain name is Blitz on PvE One, Incident happen at around 5 pm GMT 06/08/2016.

Should of used F11 to send in a report but other than that you prob need to contact support about it.   It gives you a warning about the dismiss/Delete or send to docks.  Remember this game is still in alpha stage as they are working on more important things than tutorials and such.  For those you need to look for player version on line that have been made.  You need to click on the fleet ship to add it to your fleet.  There is a box for each ship you have to click.  Than go to crew management to add crew to hat ship.  I'm going to take it your new to the game and wouldn't of been able to crew the Bucentare any way.   I will highly advise you to do a bunch of youtube video searching for some walk though of the game.

Should of used F11 to send in a report but other than that you prob need to contact support about it.   It gives you a warning about the dismiss/Delete or send to docks.  Remember this game is still in alpha stage as they are working on more important things than tutorials and such.  For those you need to look for player version on line that have been made.  You need to click on the fleet ship to add it to your fleet.  There is a box for each ship you have to click.  Than go to crew management to add crew to hat ship.  I'm going to take it your new to the game and wouldn't of been able to crew the Bucentare any way.   I will highly advise you to do a bunch of youtube video searching for some walk though of the game.

I got to flag captain but the whole fleet thing is new to me, there was no warning about deleting a ship, just a confirmation, no bold red text or anything. And i did do the F11 thing but no way to tell if it even went through. Id like the ship back is possible due to what i think needs to be a major fix with the UI system, should not be allow to delete ships like that with no major anti idiot checks or warning.

What it needs it is

Dismiss - removes the ship from fleet and sends it to the ports its located in.

Take - Take out with the fleet.

Some little UI tooltips or hints or something that makes it easier to understand.

At the moment there are two options:

1)Dismiss - a ship is gone forever;

2)Move to Docks - a ship is moved to your docks in a port

It might be improved within UI rework at the later stage

NvM ill just reap my lose due to errors, but i do however suggest a better UI layout for now ill avoid fleet.

Edited by ironhammer500