Game-Labs Forum

Accidently attacked a friendly...

Dick Brave

... and went pirate. And yes, being most stupid I didn't read that warning message and clicked them away.

Unfortunately I was the creator of our Clan and Clanwarehouse. :(

Question: is there a way to revert that most stupid and for the clan most disastrous move?

I hope for the best and appreciate any answer (even if it's negative for me).

Best regards

Dick Stupid

... and went pirate. And yes, being most stupid I didn't read that warning message and clicked them away.

Unfortunately I was the creator of our Clan and Clanwarehouse. :(

Question: is there a way to revert that most stupid and for the clan most disastrous move?

I hope for the best and appreciate any answer (even if it's negative for me).

Best regards

Dick Stupid

Give all your assets to a friend: gold, ships, BPs, etc. Then you delete your character and recreate it. All your rank and craft XP are tied to your Steam account.

But I'm curious...what happened to your clan? Did they all automatically turn rat? Did you lose creator spot and someone else is now the clan leader? I've been curious about this situation.

Edited by Cpt Blackthorne

The clan and the clan warehouse went with me but the clanmembers stayed Dutch and left the clan automatically.

Fortunately we were able to move all the stuff out of the warehouse and I gave my ships to a clanmate. I sailed to Willemstad in a Smuggler-Cutter and got full access to the warehouse and my ships.

So if it's not possible to revert anything I'll loose 3 blueprints, 3 outposts, a shipyard, three mines, the clan and the empty warehouse.

That's bad but I guess I've deserved it. I'd better read message boxed when they pop up rather than clicking them away. I was just too eager at that moment.

Maybe a big red blinking frame on the boxes, the OK button on a very unusual place and the Cancel button at the usual place would have saved me.

Anyway, it was my, most stupid, fault and while I still hope for the best, it's clear that I have to take the consequences.

Regards

Dick "the reluctant stupid pirate" Brave 

Did I say that I was most stupid not to read it? But I guess, it never ever happened to you that you just clicked away a harmless looking message box without reading it. I'll pattern myself on you.

Most of us have done it,at least once back in the times.The point is,now after you have done it,you will read everything that shows up and will think twice before doing it again.Consider it the same thing as a traffic ticket.

There was not a warning before so the fact you screwed up even with the warning should be a nice punishment for you

Edited by hellshammy

Most of us have done it,at least once back in the times.The point is,now after you have done it,you will read everything that shows up and will think twice before doing it again.Consider it the same thing as a traffic ticket.

There was not a warning before so the fact you screwed up even with the warning should be a nice punishment for you

Yeah Daddy, I know, you always told me not to bother the big boys. Now I got a slap in my face and learned it the hard way.

Question: Have you ever heard of good UI design? It's a common practice to mark warning messages with a big red exclamation mark and put the OK button on an unusual place just to prevent stupid users like me from disastrous accidents. And yes, I know, the UI is just a Test-UI.

Edited by Dick Brave

Orher than the "anecdotical" error (not anecdotical for dick anyway) seems odd that the decision of a single man change  full guild alineation.

Naj... It was just me who moved to pirate. The other clanmates stayed dutch and wer removed from the clan. 

But due to the fact that I got the whole warehouse with stuff worth millions of Gold that would have been a legendary act of piracy if it would have been intentionally :D 

• Like 1

becoming pirate is irreversible.

Unfortunately youve lost all your items which you didnt have on your ship the moment you attacked your friendly.

There are multiple warnings hence the devs no longer support players who ignore them.

That said you can save your last ship and materials (money) by giving it to a friend, recreate your character and roll on.

All the rights within your clan should have been transferred to the person who is part of it for the longest time.

Thats how its supposed to work. If this person happens to have quit the game you might want to ask the devs for help.

Ok, thanks Bungee for the clarification.

I was able to save all the stuff, so I just lost some blueprints outposts and mines. That is what I have to pay for my stupidity.

But as I already mentioned: I still hold the clan and the warehouse while all other clan members were removed from the clan. Nothing has been transferred. When it happened the two oldest clan members were online.

So it would be great if the clan and the warehouse could be transferred to one of them. If that isn't possible, causes a huge effort or will take several days, I'd rather forego that request.

If feel really sorry for you Dick Brave. Can imagine your sorrow :(

Nahhh - don't feel sorry for a guy who is even too dump to try reading pop up messages.

aaaaaawh, i see..

thats very, very unfortunate..

Lets hope a dev sees a solution for this.

Cause I dont.

Don't mind Bungee. I'll just delete my character and rebuild clan and warehouse.

But if this didn't work as supposed it would be great if the devs could fix it and if it works as supposed it would be great if it could be mentioned / explained somewhere.

Nahhh - don't feel sorry for a guy who is even too dump to try reading pop up messages.

Don't mind Bungee. I'll just delete my character and rebuild clan and warehouse.

But if this didn't work as supposed it would be great if the devs could fix it and if it works as supposed it would be great if it could be mentioned / explained somewhere.

we help people who accidentally become pirates by mistake

please contact Ink on forum here or in game - we will help

• Like 1