Game-Labs Forum

Courtesy/sportsmanship after PB's

Seems like 'clueless' pirates and 'clueless' nationals complain about ganking equally then.

But concentration of forces is about the oldest principal of war. So complaining that the other side ganks more than you is actually just acknowledging that your enemies are better at assembling forces

Actually I dont care about gankers.. just pointing out he seems one sided in is outlook

Can we get over this "ganking" bullshit? Sailing in squadrons is the NORM, not "ganking". If you can see your enemy before he attacks you, you have not been "ganked"...

Dead right. Except you could argue that ganking is just another word for effective tactics and assembly of forces. 

I hated the era in this game where the devs tried to ensure that the BR in battles was more or less equal.

You Nationals are funny with all this "honour/dignity" bull#%it. During a war and your task is to KILL enemy, i will KILL every one enemy ship coming out of Port Battle.

So you think all nationals agree with this idea???

No - or at least I've never met one. On a couple of occasions met pirates who begged not to be sunk for one reason or another. But the most exciting part of a PB is often what happens afterwards. 

You may laugh at honour but what you are doing is actually the honourable thing - you SHOULD fight your nation's enemies. Especially when you have them at a disadvantage.

• Like 1

No - or at least I've never met one. On a couple of occasions met pirates who begged not to be sunk for one reason or another. But the most exciting part of a PB is often what happens afterwards. 

Or it might not get even to the point of a port-battle. :Phttp://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/14676-pvp1-june-the-british-honduras-campaign-pirate-perspective/?p=272800

PS. We let the Trinc live to prove a point. :D (Ah, shit there is a self-righteous spear sticking out of my ass.  :lol: )

Edited by Skully