Game-Labs Forum

Fictional Islands and ports east of Sunbury.

Ive been playing around places like Tortue and Mortimer and the great thing I noticed about this area is that a lot of clans allied and enemy sail around in smaller groups. I guess because of all the scattered ports they're never really sailing together often and this works great for frigate groups. The US coast on the other hand is one long line of ports that both allied and enemy players constantly jump in and out of for safety. Not to mention everyone just sails around in heavy groups instead of what I've seen in Tortue.

I was thinking maybe if we had a series of islands and ports to the east of the US coast then it would be an additional area enemies will have to capture and defend. There they would be most vulnerable because groups will be splintered between the main us coast, the little islands, and those in the open waters all vulnerable to attack. Players will have a much easier time finding someone to attack if they weren't so close to the ports.

"There are no secret Islands. Or perhaps..."

We all have seen it. The perhaps part is totally on the spot. There are mermaids there and you start losing crew fast as they jump off board crazed by their song.