Game-Labs Forum

Courier contracts

With the introduction of Gross Ventre and thinking that Indiamans will be soon in game, this needs to happen.

I place a contract at a port with a destination, a collateral to protect my cargo, and a due date.

If the cargo is not in port at the date of expiry, i get the collateral money back, as an insurance.

If it is done, the one that accepted it, gets the money.

The guy that accepts the courier can't see what is in the courier contract, it can break it, but then contract is broken and collateral is paid.

Yes this suggestion is inspired in the same concept from EVE.

I think it is a great way for people to make money, saves time for those that craft and want to pve/mission/whatever instead of moving their own goods around, etc.

For this to be done, it should be possible to remotely create courier contracts.

• Like 5

Same could be done for "transporting ships".

I place a contract at a port with a destination, a collateral to protect it.

Ships might arrive in a certain time (4 hours or due to distance), making it realistic.

Right now, before I log out, I teleport to outpost, in the morning log in, set sails, teleport the ship.

(completely unrealistic).

Time consuming, and pure WORK. As long there is no solution to it, I am not playing in the Open world again,

it sickens me.

I only play small battles for the time being...

Nice.

Two more points please.

Few contracts with contrabands whith higer payment and the risk, that ships of my nation try to fight against me.

Payment depends on state of cargo. Cargo can be destroyed/demaged in seabattles

Edited by Likedeeler