Game-Labs Forum

Pirates of Clan Curse PvP2 gettn scrubbed out by nyurtle

Was headn back home to log out before the server restarted when these 5 pirates jump me out of san sebastian. I carronaded as many sails as i could until I got completely demasted. I had about 150 crew left in my surprise capped a snow used sail repair on the new ship ran away came back and capped the snow they left to take my surprise. Came out with 2 snows
post-21582-0-32374000-1458979908_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Lol you were ganked by 5 6th Rate ships and had your Exceptional Surprise taken while you came out with 1 Basic Snow and 1 Fine Snow I think... btw thanks for ratting out Snackbar by leaving your global chat open. We are going to share some words with our "allies."

Keep thinking you're hot shit because you can take a screenshot of you getting ganked. Get over it. It's what Pirates do. Maybe you should learn to fight instead of being a 24/7 carebear.

Edited by SHiiF7Y
  • Like 1

Lol you were ganked by 5 6th Rate ships and had your Exceptional Surprise taken while you came out with 1 Basic Snow and 1 Fine Snow I think... btw thanks for ratting out Snakbar by leaving your global chat open. We are going to share some words with our "allies."

Keep thinking you're hot shit because you can take a screenshot of you getting ganked. Get over it. It's what Pirates do. Maybe you should learn to fight instead of being a 24/7 carebear.

but he was the one that captured an enemy's ship and the rest ran away like carebears... 

Donald-Trump-Confused-Face-2015-Republic

Edited by Lord Roberts
  • Like 1