Game-Labs Forum

Уважаемые разработчики!

veha

Вам не кажется, что тема трибунала себя дискредитировала?  Очень часто британские игроки используя то-ли не знание игровой механики, то-ли несогласованность СВОИХ действий обвиняют игроков других наций в своих проколах. Предлагаю закрыть данную тему, так как она превратилась в откровенный холивар. Для наказания существует багрепорт, который отправляется из игры.

С уважением!

• Like 3

Вам не кажется, что тема трибунала себя дискредитировала?  Очень часто британские игроки используя то-ли не знание игровой механики, то-ли несогласованность СВОИХ действий обвиняют игроков других наций в своих проколах. Предлагаю закрыть данную тему, так как она превратилась в откровенный холивар. Для наказания существует багрепорт, который отправляется из игры.

С уважением!

Это всегда британцы , как черная шляпа , не так ли ?

Это всегда британцы , как черная шляпа , не так ли ?

А Вы посмотрите на количество постов игроков играющих за британию! После каждого неудачного для них боя, поднимается тема использования твинков/багов. М ы уже ставки делаем: через сколько минут появится тема в трибунале :D

• Like 1

С уважением!

трибунал нужен для поиска правил во время альфы

• Like 1

Perhaps we should have a new moderator whose role it is to review Triubal posts before they can be posted.

This way you will remove 90% of the current posts where there is no proof or the subject simply is not suitable for Tribunal.

A greater moderation of the Tribunal would also ensure that things are kept strictly on topic and not derailed as most seem to be.

I of course understand that this would be quite time intensive and you would likely require a new moderator whos sole purpose was to do this.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

i believe that for the most part tribunal does more good than harm

not perfect, lot of drama recently that tends to cloud the original issue - some of this is intentional, some might not be

and yes you'll see a large percentage of british weighing in on the subject - for the following reasons

1. they have the highest population, therefore if each nation had the same percentage of players interested in participating in the tribunal system, they'd naturally have more in actual number

2. currently britain is at war with everybody except for the swedes and dutch, as such the number of combat instances they see, where most of the topics reported for tribunal occur, is considerably higher at the moment than any other nation

hopefully this explains to you the reason, and that your comment wasn't along the line 'british are crying too much'

ty

p.s. there was a recent thread posted in tribunal by a british captain that didn't have a screenshot etc, and as a british captain my opinion was 'no evidence = no case'

personally i don't take into consideration what nations are involved - my comments are made based upon my own interpretation of what transpired based upon the evidence presented

as such i hope this helps the devs come up with rules solutions for situations that will inevitably occur in an mmo that is still in development - it's a part of the process

Or like those who took the rescources for a Pavel but instead of crafting the ship they kept all parts and put the player on their ingore list. They were british and they would have deserved punishment in my opinion. I don't care for which nation someone plays if he makes mistakes on purpose and they are well planned they need to be brought to the tribunal.

If you see two other nations fighting the amount of threads in the tribunal about those nations are also increasing.