Game-Labs Forum

A challenge to you all.

Lord Ravenburg

I think everyone just needs to take a step back and remember that this is just a game. There is no reason we can not be civil to each other.

I know that sometimes we all get caught up in things (Myself included) but at the end of the day that is just a testiment to how good the game is at making you feel like part of the world. Its very easy to get sucked in an see your in game enemies as real enemies.

However you need to remember that those people are also looking to enjoy the game. I have had a lot of battles with people and we have both saidd good game and thoroughly enjoyed it. Hell I lost my Victory the other day to 3 x fire ships and I congratulated the chaps involved. No point in getting bitter about it else there is no point in playing the game.

Lets keep the forum banter light hearted and in the good spirit of fair play.

Edited by Kutai
  • Like 8

I find you making this statement hilarious considering this is how you lost your victory and after you lost it, you sent me hate mail for the next few days. I would link screenshots but you would report it and my post would get deleted (again) because you can't handle someone showing people that you are a joke. The reality of the matter is that it doesn't matter because everyone already knows it.  :)

On another note, I'd like to point out the glaring hypocrisy of the OP considering the majority of the shit talking is caused, and perpetuated by SOB members posting things on the forums that are heavily censored and manipulated to make themselves look good.

Your feelings on the matter have been duly noted.

Regards,

Ravenburg.