Game-Labs Forum

PVP EU 1 crafting lost

Capt Nathan

Hi i am aware that there will be a lot of this happening but before the reset to this morning i crafted a few ships and i know i got the materials back but could we get the crafting hours back as well. I now cant craft those ships again for clan due to lost hours. 

or is this something that cant be done? 

Thank you in advance. 

Edited by Capt Nathan

Сегодня утром зашла в игру скрафтила фрегат получила 2 чертежа довольная и счастливая пошла в ванну прихожу чертежей нет. Вы как всегда спишите это на альфу или сбираетесь как-то компенсировать людям время убитое на сбор ресурсов крафт с дибильным рандомом и тд?

This is unfortunate. Comming back after 1,5 week vacation i craft myself a bellona to use this week, server dies and after roll back everything is there except the labour hours or the ship.

It is part of the alpha build i get it, but now im down to a basic cutter till hours have replenished:(

me sad but understands:)

One of our guys lost both a crafted ship and a blueprint that he has spent weeks trying to obtain.

From my understanding and what I've been told, the XP/Levels data is stored in a different location than that of the items/ships. When the server was rolled, the XP/Levels were not, thus causing this issue.

I built a Bellona, I lost my hrs, and blueprints for both Victory and Santisima!

Feel this is quite unacceptable to be honest. If they do a rollback, labour hrs should definately be a part of that as well. Anything else seems rediculus to me.

Before the server died I bought a Tricomalee and prepared parts to craft a Frigate later. I teleported to other outpost and then choosing a ship to use, the window with name of the ships inside the port was blank and the game froze.

After server maintenance I appear in a different outpost, the last one I used last night. I discovered the ship I bought had disappeared, the labour hours lost and the prepared parts also.