Game-Labs Forum

Abuse of port battle slots.

Player (Lord razor) joined a port battle with no intention of fighting. No responses to any chat messages and he left once the battle was underway. 
Not the first time this guys name has popped up in a PB with him to leave. Suspected troll with another main character on another nation. 

Screen shot for evidence below.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/316748014349956867/3BF060CB33242C01E0640A5F7EEDFF3BA48BFB13/

• Like 1

Well it's what you and your friends the danes did a week before as they attacked british ports. Say thanks to them. Damn life must be hard when someone is turning the tables around.

I have no idea what your on about and i'm not interested in playing this blaming game. Its simple this is abused its not allowed i'll report it regardless of nation. If anyone from our clan did this they would be kicked period. Thank you.

• Like 2

Well it's what you and your friends the danes did a week before as they attacked british ports. Say thanks to them. Damn life must be hard when someone is turning the tables around.

When the game started and during the first real fights vs the brits, we had theifs in reno/cerbs joining and leaving in the 2-5s thus this tactic was started by someone but not by the pirates.  (I keep a notebook of records)

Hopfully whoever it was the dishonourable scum have left the game to move on. 

<3 From Salzi - Frozen Cays Hero! \o/

i would recommend that the flag carrier, when buying the flag, have the following options available at puchase:

1. Public Flag (standard cost, anybody can join - basically current flag mechanics)

2. Clan Flag (costs 100k more - only members of that clan can join the battle)

3. Private Flag (costs 200k more - only people invited by the flag carrier can join via a special  PB 25 man group invite UI)

I agree with this, furthermore i think at any time, the flag carrier should be able to right click the flag and downgrade it, for example, you bought a private flag and you want to make it public, but not the other way around.

• Like 1