Game-Labs Forum

Where is the cash shop??

So i was just wondering where is the cash shop? i mean you would make triple the amount of revenue, just look at guild wars not many people there argueing about an cash shop, this is 2016 evry game has an cash shop and thats how it should be done, you know aswell as me that the revenue for just one time purchasing the game won't keep up for the server costs in the long run...

I know alot of people who could spend thousands of dollars in this game, you are missing out of this now since there is two kind of people, one kind who sit and plays 24/7 and the other kinds who have full time work and not that much time to spend on an playing so they gladly pay to keep up with the competition instead.

I mean i was really suprised there was no item shop of any kind, people will seek to private parties for stuff if not something is done, the chinese farmers will take over and the future for an cash shop be gone, act now and make a few people happier....

This subject has been hashed repeatedly.

Items/ships that are superior to the unpaid items/ships in the game will not happen.  Items/ships that are unique, though not better than their regular counterparts, and require real money will happen.

The Yacht is a prime example of this.  It's not markedly any better or worse than the cutter, but it is still a lot of fun and only available to certain people.

• Like 1

This subject has been hashed repeatedly.

Items/ships that are superior to the unpaid items/ships in the game will not happen.  Items/ships that are unique, though not better than their regular counterparts, and require real money will happen.

The Yacht is a prime example of this.  It's not markedly any better or worse than the cutter, but it is still a lot of fun and only available to certain people.

This is something i definetly wont mind, as long as what you get is purely cosmetics. Paying real money for gold or xp though is something I definetly don't want to see in the game.