Game-Labs Forum

You've failed to complete the order

Turok

Hi, sometimes when I'm in a battle against the computer / doing missions... it will kick me out of the battle and cause me to lose the battle and to lose a durability point, and then it says "You've failed to complete the order." But I can't think of any reason why it would do so, this has happened to me several times.

Is this a technical problem or there is something I don't understand, thank you very much.

Turok

Edited by Turok

Can you explain a bit more to what is happening when it kicks you? is the game crashing? is your computer crashing? Or are you in the middle of the battle and then suddenly you are magically back at port and it then says you failed and then notice you lost durability?.

Did you file a bug report using f11? and did you record or take a picture.

Edited by Lord Roberts

The game is not crashing, and the computer is not crashing. I am in the middle of a battle and the battle ends and it gives the message, then I am back at port and I notice I have lost a durability.

This has happened about 6 times in the last week. I think its only been happening when I have been doing missions.

Character name is Shang Tsung.

Isn't it true if you lose a battle you can still decide when you want to leave the battle zone?

The question about sinking has been asked to clarify you know the sinking mechanic, I've found the report, one question tho, did you send it right away the issue happend? Could you also please send the connection test report once it happens next time (the 4-th option in Steam Launcher)