Game-Labs Forum

Treaty Violation

DrunkenSloth

Can you stop to call other people "Troll" just because they want to play the game in an other way then you? 

And of Course we are not ready yet for PBs, it needs time to build up a clan, especially if you play in another way then the majority of the nation.

IZOTRON is NOT a Member of DRUNK btw.

waht about Sea Nettle ( Kalifan fran Amerika)'s threat to DDos the National TS. He IS a Member of DRUNKEN

Ah, more drama.  :D

@ aussie I think it helps a lot, to play the game as we play it. So the devs can see what tool they have to develop and they get arguments wich mechanics they have to rework. The forum is full of people, that love to play the game. The player generate tons of content ingame and out of game. And thats the mixture, that keeps a sandbox alive.

Its a great praise for this alpha state game, that after more then a month the main servers are still full.

With over 180 hrs playtime the game is worth every single of the 37€ i paid a month ago. Even if they would shutdown the servers today.

Im fine

• Like 2

How u wanna help developers by preventing players from playing alpha same way as they wanna play at release? Its not helping, but only making unreal envivorment which can cause more trouble than good in final product. Nations like ie. France should be reduced to capital in days if it is possible at current development stage of game - thats what can help and show problems for devs to make mechanics to prevent it in final release.

I'm talking about reducing a country to it Capital Port only.

Are you going to seriously argue in an EA game the community has no responsibility at all, please give me a break.

The Danes, could of stopped PB when the Sweeds where down to 4-5 Ports and just OW PvP.

But no, the focus was not on the longevity of the game or the enjoyment of other players.

So, you can play the way you would play at a FULL RELEASE game, but how is this for an idea???

As a great TACTICAL mind, gives the Devs some feedback, for it not to make the game so onesided.

Think of it as you are an "experienced consultant"!

Now that is a novel idea, don't you think???

Edited by Aussie Pastor

Here's the other point at issue: Everybody is allowed to approach these ideas as they see fit. If you want peace then fine, rally for peace. If you want war then fine, agitate for war. Where people have gone awry here is the belief that if I disagree with you, I'm disagreeing with you as a person and not merely your specific idea. This leads some people to view a disagreement as an attack, which is why I've said several times (on these boards and elsewhere) that people need to learn to separate the idea from the man. This is an extension of how people seem to behave in general, and it's likely impossible to separate it here, but that doesn't make the behaviour any more acceptable or excusable.

• Like 1

waht about Sea Nettle ( Kalifan fran Amerika)'s threat to DDos the National TS. He IS a Member of DRUNKEN

He left us yesterday because of his opinions and statements he make in the chat. He didnt want to put us in a bad light just because he is extreme in one or another way.

He didnt got kicked, he left by himself.

EDIT: And hitem still didnt edited his post or made a statement that his Post was wrong with IZU. Think i have to report this now to an moderator.

Edited by Belize

What I am asking myself... Why would you shoot at the sides of the hull of a trading ship with ball shot? You just risk sinking it.

Due to an issue traders can simply destroy their cargo or you only get 1, so it's better than no one gets the cargo and you get the XP for sinking him and his reinforcement AI.

Its sad to see this type of posts.

It seems everybody has forgotten that this is an EARLY ACCESS game.

We play to help the Developers, but it seems we have inherited the destructive game play that was ALL the negative aspects of EVE.

I just hope we will lose 80% of the Disrespectful Players after a wipe, which I hope is soon.  

I hope you're not referring to my post as I'm simply posting successes on the seas, is this game not about Naval combat and adventure?

As mention many times before.

Drunk and HMK are 2 clans that DONT represent Sweden and its interest.

These are trolls in our nation (handful) that are not even ready for PB's, they dont contribute and they fill the nationchat with threats and bullshit.

(IZOTRON, member of DRUNK, even threaten to kill some guy in 'Sweden' chat. That shows on which level this clan operates on, the mindset of the members).

So if you are a decent regular human being you understand that these guys main goal is to destroy the joy for the majority. Which aint going so well for them.

No we just don't represent the traders and people who don't PvP, it's called Naval Action not Naval Diplomacy..:P I don't know how we could be considered trolls for simply playing the game how we want, if anything you guys could be considered trolls for constantly questioning our character and saying we contribute nothing, obviously hoping for a response we never give you. IZOTRON is not a member of DRUNK and anyone with this kind of Behavior would never be one, the only members we have are people who enjoy PvP and want to fight. I won't respond to the last part of that sentence as yet again you question our mindset, I would really appreciate you guys keep this a game matter and not constantly question my character and the character of my members. It's really low and getting old quickly

There is absolutely no need for that actually, but hey if it works for you, well, it works for you.

BAck to topic.

Seems that these are mere puppets dancing the tune of a shadow figure. These cannot be the actions of desperate rebels. These are simply rumfounded spineless captains trying to light a match.

So spineless captains because we attack a trader? Look this post was made with the only intention of documenting our first success, at least one I was a part of.

• Like 1

He's no longer in DRUNK. And why would we support someone to Ddos the very TS we use nightly?

Edited by DrunkenSloth
  • Like 1

The Red Ensign is inspiring, I have to say. Reminds me of a great story from back when I was still bashing tin. I was replacing the furnace for an elderly gent, and had stopped to chat with him for a couple of minutes outside while we both had a smoke. I commented on the Red Ensign he had flying in his backyard, and he said that as far as he was concerned, that was the flag he'd served his country under and it was the only true flag of Canada. He then went on to talk about how his happiest moment was years and years ago, when Pierre Trudeau was coming through the west on his ill-fated tour (this was right after stabbing us in the back with the NEP and had begun gutting our armed forces, if you'll recall). I don't remember which town this had supposedly happened in, but as the story went, the PM stepped off his train and was giving a speech and my customer said he hit him right in the lid with a tomato. I laughed my ass off. As happiest moments go, that one's not bad at all.

Edited by Francis Tabernac
  • Like 5