Game-Labs Forum

Subforums

Kawa Ahangar

Specific server subforums  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want moderator to create server affiliated subforums for the National News?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do you want them to do the same for Guild/Clan forum?

• Yes
    • No

Most everyone agrees that the national news should be separated into their respected server forums, mostly to avoid confusion and clutter

As for merging servers, the biggest issue is ping, how much population each server can (optimally) hold, and the "prime-time" for each time-area

Ping does not affect this game so can you please stop saying that the biggest issue is ping when it is not. Hell our clan is Australian Based and we play on PVP EU 1 due to it being 1 most popular and 2 more enjoyable than PVP 1 US.  All they need to do is increase the server population. And i'm not sure what you mean about "prime time for each area" but hell its not like port windows are set times across the entire map as it goes off who takes the port and sets the window.

Ping does not affect this game so can you please stop saying that the biggest issue is ping when it is not. Hell our clan is Australian Based and we play on PVP EU 1 due to it being 1 most popular and 2 more enjoyable than PVP 1 US.  All they need to do is increase the server population. And i'm not sure what you mean about "prime time for each area" but hell its not like port windows are set times across the entire map as it goes off who takes the port and sets the window.

true true

I really want that for the next map wipe, they should increase the capacity of EU server, rename it to something not EU relate, disable US server so we will have good number of players 24/24

I voted for subforums for national news and clans by the server it is on.  

Too often threads are confusing as the original poster fails to identfy the server that they are posting in regards to.

That said, (and slightly off topic) I do think that it would be an improvement to eventually merge all the servers into one.

Such a merger does not have to be immediate.  Let the developers do it gradually so as to work out any potential glitches.  Perhaps they can do it in stages----merge only one server into one other server---see how that goes, get any kinks worked out, then merge another server together.  Lather, rinse, repeat.

Ping does not affect this game so can you please stop saying that the biggest issue is ping when it is not.

I have heard from numerous players that ping is a deciding factor when choosing servers. I personally do not see any issues, however I am not one to force captains to play in conditions they do not deem fit when there are other, possibly better alternatives.

All they need to do is increase the server population.

This is easier said than done, as the servers' stability is reduced the more players are online. The devs have been gradually upping the amount the servers can hold, however they are trying to avoid a scenario where they break the server due to excessive stress.