Game-Labs Forum

Report Possible Cheaters

Fluffy Fishy

I don't have any hard evidence or video except a guy who is selling a 3rd rate BP and recently sold a Constitution BP on the nation chat despite as far as I am aware only being master and commander and able to build Cerberus, thought it might be something that might be worth looking into.

I don't have any hard evidence or video except a guy who is selling a 3rd rate BP and recently sold a Constitution BP on the nation chat despite as far as I am aware only being master and commander and able to build Cerberus, thought it might be something that might be worth looking into.

crafting level is independent of military rank so you can craft santisimas even on the midshipman (1st) rank

crafting level is independent of military rank so you can craft santisimas even on the midshipman (1st) rank

I know, unless something has changed he was a lot lower than me in crafting a week ago, I have submitted a bug report of the chat window. that's all I really have. I just thought it was quite suspicious and might be worth looking into briefly.

Edited by Fluffy Fishy