Game-Labs Forum

Letter to Georgetown

lobogris

Dear President of the United States Im so pleased that you want that our two nations will be friends and allieds, i will accept your surrender if you invite me to take tea and cookies and you must give us all the ports of Cuba and New Mexico and we will stop to take the hell to your homeland, killing drestroying and capturing all your ships, 

Sincerely your Lobogris privateer of the "La Mano del Diablo".

Edited by lobogris
  • Like 5

Good day Gentlemen,

I just can Admit to mr. Powderhorn that english is not everyones motherlanguage and to proper commincate in a foreign language is one thing to actually argue in it and being able to make distinctive statements in it is as well another thing. So it gives us as we are not native speakers sometimes a hard time. And it is definitly not the smartest move to send such an arrogant statement alongside the road. Would like to see how you do trying to bring your statements related to the matter of a topic and not on the grammer in various languages and getin flamed by your choice of words.

And I would assume that this type of battle mood is more being liked to be seen on the Seas and in sharpness of your tactics rather then your knowledge about grammar or spelling!

But nonetheless interessting statement from the Spanish gentleman points clearly some courage out right there if we considere the former statements from his allied captains.

• Like 2