Game-Labs Forum

Friendly Battle

In another topic I heard people complain about not being able to find a fair fight, because PvP seemed to end always in Ganking, don't realy know what this is but I assume it is engaging in a fight and one side just has friendlies join so you end up with 5 vs 1 so you are at a disadvantage.

So for just a bit of fun amongst friends and friendlies, I thought it might be nice to just do a friendly battle with a friend or a couple of friends, can't gain gold, XP or lose Dura.

Just you and your friend finaly setteling who is the best at this game, or testing out your new ship, or just testing some techiques as a clan.

To make sure you can't use it as a technique to avoid attacks, you would have to be in a port, maybe not the same port.

But all participating parties must be in a port. You could click friendly fight, add people from your friend list who can accept or ignore.

And have a good battle... nothing to be lost or gained but expercience and a good bit of fun?

What do you guys think?

• Like 5

Hi,

Enter small battle events as a group.

The matchmaker will try to equalize the teams.

Grtzzz Bubbles

I know that is a way for groups to fight, but a friendly battle wouldn't make you lose or gain anything. One could "stage" a certain situation, or just two fiendly clans fighting a friendly match for fun. Your methode is less effective and will cause you to lose dura, or have a guy from an enemy clan observe your tactic etc... but indeed a way to do it right now. So its not a bad comment.