Game-Labs Forum

USA servers are crashing and un playable

Blackbeard787

So a heads up would be nice. This is possibly the most expensive Early Access game ever offered on steam. I get that it's Alpha, but what I don't get is no heads up on the issue. No word on what's happening. And for those of us who lost a ship or a Dura, we would like to know if you are going to address that as well. Administrators input is greatly appreciated at his or hers earliest convenience. thanks.

So a heads up would be nice. This is possibly the most expensive Early Access game ever offered on steam. I get that it's Alpha, but what I don't get is no heads up on the issue. No word on what's happening. And for those of us who lost a ship or a Dura, we would like to know if you are going to address that as well. Administrators input is greatly appreciated at his or hers earliest convenience. thanks.

We posted as soon as we found out. No heads up possible when the issue is unexpected. If only we knew :). But we warned about constant chances for crashes, bugs and problems in early access. It could happen because the tech has not been fully tested with large. 

ps. The most expensive was planetary annihilation for 99!!!! dollars.

• Like 5

It's people with these kind of attitudes that shouldn't be playing in Alpha release of games.

• Like 1

Usually spamming the server that is having issues is not the best of ideas.  In theory, when the server is stable you should be able to login without issue.  I would image if it becomes a problem they will just lock out users from logging in so they can fix it.

Be patient it is Alpha and let the Admins do their work  :)

yea, really guys, when you get a game that it's early access you cannot pretend it's a finished game that is issue free. And on top i would say the more shit happens now, the better it is. So that once the game launches we will be able enjoy a game with the least troubles possible.

Update:

This isn't an outage, it's related to a very large DDoS attack. Provider is working on mitigating the traffic.
Unfortunately, the attacks are changing after traffic mitigation. We're watching and reacting almost instantly.
We will keep you updated.