Game-Labs Forum

Ideas for just making life easier in game

1) Ability to sell Upgrades on contracts

2) Ability to set contracts for specific people. So you can make a deal on chat or a deal based on what your planning and you don't have to both be online to do it.

3) Ability to sell ships on contracts

4) Allow Clan members to set their shipyards so any clan member can build in them. 

Just some thoughts

• Like 4

Number One sounds good indeed, might cut down some of the spam in posting WTS and such messages in the national chats.

Beeing able to put purchasing contracts for the ships would be good indeed too, this is I presume what you meant as an crafter can already out a sell contract on a ship they craft in an manner.

• Like 1

Number One sounds good indeed, might cut down some of the spam in posting WTS and such messages in the national chats.

Beeing able to put purchasing contracts for the ships would be good indeed too, this is I presume what you meant as an crafter can already out a sell contract on a ship they craft in an manner.

Well mainly so you could set it up to sell to the guy you were building it for if your on different game play times when it is done. He order it and when it is done he swings by the shipyard and picks it up.. the builder doesnt have to be there just the clerk

1) Ability to sell Upgrades on contracts

2) Ability to set contracts for specific people. So you can make a deal on chat or a deal based on what your planning and you don't have to both be online to do it.

3) Ability to sell ships on contracts

4) Allow Clan members to set their shipyards so any clan member can build in them. 

Just some thoughts

I'm all in favor for having contracts on anything.

Contracts for public, nation, clan or person. (Especially if we can tie this to transaction tax. ;) )

As for #4, I'm worried about alt abuse. Suddenly you have more ship builders than you are actually entitled to.

• Like 1

I'm all in favor for having contracts on anything.

Contracts for public, nation, clan or person. (Especially if we can tie this to transaction tax. ;) )

As for #4, I'm worried about alt abuse. Suddenly you have more ship builders than you are actually entitled to.

WHy? If they have the crafting level.. and the Shipyard is there.. why should they have to build one to?  Or say they have a ship yard in MT.. and I have one in Tombado. SOmeone needs a ship built in Tombado and the owner is off line but the Shipyard is there.. I have been given permission to use it.. Link it to still needing a Outpost..  But this will let people do more with limited assets since we have the hard 5 building limit still

But this will let people do more with limited assets since we have the hard 5 building limit still

Exactly my point. :P Now if you have a shipyard you can craft a ship a day. With your proposal 2 people can craft 2 ships a day with 1 shipyard. And that can go up fast without any form of investment.

Exactly my point. :P Now if you have a shipyard you can craft a ship a day. With your proposal 2 people can craft 2 ships a day with 1 shipyard. And that can go up fast without any form of investment.

I dont see a problem with this... But then I want Clan shipyards anyway:)  But for that you would need to be able to pick clan HQ city and put the Warehouse and SHipyard there..

5      Paying a Crew to sail a ship anywhere instead of insta TP. Allow you to create  and craft a ship and move it to somewhere for sale :)

6      Allowing valuable cargo to be dumped over the side and recovered at a later date for limited high value items i.e. gold and silver coins, notes.

7      Trade Delivery between your own outposts.