Game-Labs Forum

Spanish section moderators

Hola Captains

Please propose 1-2 representatives for the moderator team that will take care of the spanish language section. 

Requirements are simple

• Active participation in the life of community and in game
  • Ability to stay calm in all situations
  • Respect to others and to different opinions. 

For me Comandante Gómez and anyone he trusts to serve alongside him. I suggest Comandante Antoñanzas having conversed with him to some degree, he seems very suitable.

EDIT: A 3rd who is a regular in the forums is the respected RAE_Cmdt.Cavero... 

Thanks for the offer but I must decline it. Now I have a lot of work in the University, and I haven´t time

• Like 1

Thanks for the offer but I must decline it. Now I have a lot of work in the University, and I haven´t time

bungee is bussy with the Uni too sometimes. and you are never alone when a flood of spam threads of some bot selling abortion pills from thailand shows up.

in the end its only locking duplicated topics adn refering to the first one. and being someon who can be massaged when there is a problem.

in the end you dont have to be 24/7 online. 

and what better reward for showing suport to an game and its creators is help them further with such an position.

bungee is bussy with the Uni too sometimes. and you are never alone when a flood of spam threads of some bot selling abortion pills from thailand shows up.

in the end its only locking duplicated topics adn refering to the first one. and being someon who can be massaged when there is a problem.

in the end you dont have to be 24/7 online. 

and what better reward for showing suport to an game and its creators is help them further with such an position.

Ok, If you want, Antoranzas and me can do it