Game-Labs Forum

How long did your keys take to arrive?

e00c

Hey Chaps,

Me and a friend bought this yesterday evening (Friday), given that the keys are sent out after 10pm Kiev time on a Friday. Indicates that we should have gotten ours now?

Can it take a couple of days? If so, not a problem. Given that it's now the weekend, I thought I'd ask you guys since the dev's are probably chilling out. 

• Like 1

eek, you might have to wait until next week!

Oh man! That sucks.. since we did it before the cut off point :-( 

Lord of the seven seas, show some mercy on us wee sailors. Wave your magic admin wand ;-)

(haha)

I bought the game last friday, and they sent me an email yesterday and I guess we will receive the keys tomorrow.

But, in my opinion, it's a bit annoying that you have to wait a week for the key. It should be sent immidiately

alumct - Have a look at the sticky post in this forum titled "Useful Information" as it explains how and when the keys are generated. When I purchased my copy, it was clearly stated before I paid that the keys were generated in batches.

I bought the game last friday, and they sent me an email yesterday and I guess we will receive the keys tomorrow.

But, in my opinion, it's a bit annoying that you have to wait a week for the key. It should be sent immidiately

Sir, I'm sorry you are unhappy with the time it took to deliver your key.  Please keep in mind that this is not a game that is in production, that it is currently in an Alpha state, and is being worked on by a very small team of people.  In order to keep up the pace of development, they have to do some manual items, such as adding new players, as a batch event.  There is no customer service department, just 5 or 6 developers that are very busy creating new features and fixing bugs.  That there are so few staff may mean delays in support, and in other aspects of the game.  Please bear in mind that this is a very early Alpha test, not a polished final game, and I hope that you'll be able to understand those limitations.

Check your email... me and my friends received ours an hour or so ago. Jumped straight on! Loving what I see so far. (except the AI ship cutting me up and causing us both to sink ahaha)

Got my key today, did 4 matches against AI, 3 with a team mate helping out.  It was a blast, took me a bit to figure out the controls but i think i have a basic understanding.  Lots of potential here, shame i got alot of grinding to do before i can check out the open world :D

**Moment of the night: me and another player broadsiding an enemy AI from both sides at once, then me cutting across his back and lighting up the entire length of his ship.  was epic :D