Game-Labs Forum

Internet connection question

Justme

Just wondering what kind of connection I need to make sure I can run the game. I've not had to many issues, I play WOT on the 360 using wireless with very occasional hiccup lag using my wireless internet, 15mbps( 1mbps upload speed)

Edited by Justme
  • Like 1

From my experience, wired is always the way to go.  Wireless is a gimp.  Always choose wired mice and keyboards unless you have a specific need for wireless.  The same goes for network connection, always choose wired over wireless unless you have a specific need otherwise.  Wired is more reliable.  Only if you cannot get a cable to reach or it would be in the way would you want to choose wireless over wired.

• Like 2

From my experience, wired is always the way to go. Wireless is a gimp. Always choose wired mice and keyboards unless you have a specific need for wireless. The same goes for network connection, always choose wired over wireless unless you have a specific need otherwise. Wired is more reliable. Only if you cannot get a cable to reach or it would be in the way would you want to choose wireless over wired.

Not really sure why we went wireless, knock on wood not had to many issues.

Edited by Justme