Game-Labs Forum
pandakraut

UI and AI Customizations Mod V1.3

Yes, the gog version has the same files...I added the game to steam and then tried running it through the steam app, but that didn't work either.  I had to restore the original Assembly-CSharp.dll to get the game to run again.

I wonder if I delete the game and try to re-install through steam if that will work?  I'll have to see if that's even possible.

Thanks for taking a look!

• Like 1

GoG version must be updated to latest patch. This is going to be done soon. Until then, the player can use a previous version of the mod.

• Like 1

Thanks for the clarification.

I've added two prior versions of the mod back into the main post. 1.0 works with UGCW 1.09, 1.1 works with UGCW 1.10. Hopefully one of those will work with the GoG version until it is updated.

Interesting...I didn't realize they were releasing any more updates/patches for the game.  Thought work was finished...good to know.  Thanks for the replies, I'll try 1.0!

heya, I just deleted the mod folder then checked the integrity and replaced the mod files and then installed the 1.3 of this. After the first battle as confed my general leveled up to 2 stars instead of leveling up to 1 star

1 hour ago, madmatg said:

After the first battle as confed my general leveled up to 2 stars instead of leveling up to 1 star

What difficulty was this? That would be expected behavior if you are playing on MG or Legendary for this mod. 

It was MG, oh I thought it just leveled the general up to a 1-star after the first battle. I'm silly I didn't read through the whole thing just thought it would be the same as the other ...🤦‍♂️

I'm trying to keep any balance changes to an absolute minimum with this mod, so that's why you still get a MG here compared to in the rebalance mod. I think I have a solution for getting both perks selectable, just need to get around to implementing it.